Heritage-led or Supermarket-led Regeneration? Guest article by Edward Holland (http://www.hollandheritage.co.uk/) Abergavenny Cattle Market before and after demolition © author Historically, settlements evolved around a fortification or a place of worship. The larger settlements then became market places where local people could trade and many became the focus for a network of communities. From medieval times […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.