Last week the Wales Heritage Group took a table in the Ty Mawr Lime stand at the Royal Welsh Show (below: Lucie from The Ancient Monuments Society in front of the WHG table last week) Throughout the Royal Welsh we ran a (very difficult!) photo competition, where people had to guess the places in the […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.