The Royal Society of Architects in Wales and Civic Trust Cymru have coordinated the ‘Conservation Coach’ a study day on the move on Friday 23rd September 2016. Book now for a tour by coach from Cardiff to Hay Castle, the Landmark Trust’s Llwyn Celyn and White Castle Vineyard. It promises to be an very interesting day. […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.