There are currently three planning consultations out. The middle consultation on the list below may be of particular interest to civic societies as it includes changes to Design and Access Statements. 1 Secondary legislation for development management A number of the proposals directly relate to the new development management provisions in the Bill, whereas other […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.