Article by Katey Goodwin, Art UK Head of Research & Digitisation and Project Manager for The Sculpture Project. Article reproduced with the kind permission of Art UK – The Sculpture Project* I recently found myself with a free morning in Llandudno, a beautiful seaside town on the north Wales coast. Searching for things to do in […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.