Article by Katey Goodwin, Art UK Head of Research & Digitisation and Project Manager for The Sculpture Project. Article reproduced with the kind permission of Art UK – The Sculpture Project* Cardiff is home to over 200 public artworks, from 19th-century commemorative statues to abstract works and celebrations of local industries commissioned as part of 20th-century regeneration […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.