Heather Williams of Ruthin and District Civic Association has new properties open for 2015. In Wales throughout the month of September, numerous venues open their doors to the public, free of charge. This Open Doors programme is part of European Heritage Days, which takes place in 50 countries across Europe. With many sites normally locked, […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.