This is the revised text of a presentation given to an RTPI Urban Design and Conservation regional seminar hosted by Cardiff University’s School of Planning and Geography Innovation and Engagement unit on 25 March 2014. This article was first published on The Civic Trust for Wales website in 2014.
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.