Reviewed by Amanda Brake, August 2016 Ptolemy Dean’s wonderfully illustrated exploration of Britain’s places considers the beautiful, characterful, and quirky architecture and townscapes of Britain. Dean draws our attention to that which is familiar; the everyday scenes that are so often taken for granted. Our attention is drawn to those details and features that perhaps […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.