This is an extract from a film made by Rhiwbina Civic Society (by www.cinenostalgia.co.uk) with an interview with Alan Jennings. Alan was a long time active member and supporter of Rhiwbina Civic Society, as well as the National Trust and life member & club founder of Cardiff Speakers Club. He knew every footpath on the hills around […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.