Information from the Welsh Government: http://gov.wales/consultations/planning/proposed-changes-to-ppw-and-tan-4/?lang=en “PPW promotes established retail centres as the most appropriate locations for retailing and other complementary functions. The aim of the review is to update PPW Chapter 10 and TAN4 so that it is in line with a Welsh Government objective to enhance the vitality, attractiveness and viability of established centres. […]
- Closure of Civic Trust Cymru
- CTC: Celebrating 50 years of Conservation Areas in the UK with the IHBC
- Wales Heritage Group: Exhibition in the Senedd this Tuesday (Nov 8th)
- ‘Llunio Pen-y-Bont / Capturing Bridgend’ Photography Competition: NOW OPEN
- ‘Britain’s Building, Places, and Spaces: The Unseen in the Everyday’, by Ptolemy Dean.